Saturday, December 17, 2011

Day 4 Christmas shopping...


Well we are almost done Christmas shopping. Six hours and still not done! The crowds where thick the stores where hot and people are just plain rude. One good thing I didnt spend one dime at Wal-Mart yeah!!
The highlight of the day was Catfish King!! I had the catfish and oyster plate yummy!!! Oh also I got my Christmas lights up with a little help from my wife and kiddos.. Dang I wish we would have got a bottle of wine though...







PAPER

If I was a single piece of paper
Would you make a plane out of me
Or would you write something amazing upon me
That we both would agree
Maybe I would be a palate for
A starving artists hand
Or maybe I would be crumbled up
And tossed in a garbage can
The declaration and the constitution
Where written upon on me
I could be used for war or maybe even peace
The limits of my powers will never be known
I could take you house your wife or your home
Or I could bring you good news
Like your ailments had went away
Or bad news about a bill that’s due right now today
If a had to be rotten cruel or mean
I would rather be untouched crisp and clean
But if I was doing some kind of good
                                          Then definitely being paper is better than wood


Wow I wish my Christmas lights looked like this!!

1 comment: