Sunday, January 22, 2012

Im so sorry!!! Perthes update and more!!!!

Hey all my blog followers I'm sorry for all the filler in my blog,,, I have been painting all weekend. I got my living room, kitchen and dinning room done. "YEAH" now all I have is the hall and den to do. Anyway had a great weekend hanging out with my family. Julie went shopping and I opted to finish painting I hate shopping anyway!!! So tomorrow is Jimmy-Rays checkup at Scottish Rite to see how he is progressing with his Perthes.. I hope that the news is good however I know that it will be he has been such a trooper through all of this and really don't complain. He is an awesome kid! I know he will do something just as awesome with his life. I will blog tomorrow and let everyone know what Dr. Kim says about his progression. Just look at that face!!!!!!!


I Love You Jimmy-Ray 



No comments:

Post a Comment