Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Just Thinking..

~Just Thinking~

Well, January is over the year is already going way to fast. Its awesome for Jimmy-Ray because he is going to be through this perthes before we know it. Its a bad thing for me however, I'm just getting older and older.
That's OK I am only getting wiser and wiser. I can tell this year is going to be a great year for us. I sometimes do wish I could slow everything down a little. That's life though.. We just keep trucking along doing what we have to to make it to the next day, week, and year. This past year I realized that life is full of surprises and there aint a whole lot that we can do to alter the hand that we are delt. Also you cant let the small stuff bring you down. Jimmy-Ray was diagnosed with perthes we had a house fire this past year and water pipes bust under the slab of our house. This is all small stuff it could always be worse. I believe this year we are off on the right foot. I have high expectations for us this year. I'm not going to let trivial stuff get me down. Im going to hold my head high and walk right through any fires in my way. One day at a time!!!!


Poem

If I Was A....

If I was a tree
Then I would be tall
I would be covered in the winter
And naked every fall
I would be happy to have birds flock to me
It would be nice to here them all sing
I know that it is a bit silly you see
But I would not mind if I was a tree

By Dallas-Taylor Stanfield

No comments:

Post a Comment