Thursday, January 26, 2012

Things that make me mad!!!! A small rant..

OK I am going to tell you what makes me mad.

1. It makes me mad when there is someone in front of me at the store or gas station and I'm behind them and I'm in a hurry to pick my son up from school or trying to get to work. But they are taking their own sweet time counting their money, looking at scratch offs, talking to the clerk or whatever. Anyway its really rude.

2. It also makes me mad when you see some one get in their car in a parking lot and they see you too. Then when they get in their car they take forever to pull out. I think some people do that crap on purpose. I'm not always in a hurry. I know that's what it sounds like but a lot of times I don't care and it doesn't bother me but some times it just drives me crazy..

3. I cant stand people that only talk to you when they have something to complain about. Kind of like me right now. However I mean the people that really the only time they call you, email you, or stop by is when they want to complain... Makes me so mad!!!

4. Chips are like $4.00, I love chips I'm not complaining about the price. I am sick of paying $4.00 and getting like two big hands full of chips and the rest of the bag is pumped full of air.. So laim...

5. I makes me mad that I have a child in a wheelchair and we don't use handycap parking but I see people all the time using it that don't look like they have any thing wrong with them.

Anyway I'm not super mad I just notice these small things....
I will let you know when I think of some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment