Sunday, February 5, 2012

Weekend

Well I had a great weekend. Friday was beautiful me and Julie sat out on the front porch enjoying the great weather. Then we went and visited with one of our very few neighbors. Saturday Julie went shopping and took the boys with her so I had the house to my self. I opted to finish painting all I had left was the hallway.
Later my daughter Lindsey and my son in law Anthony came over and hung out with us and we had birthday cake for Anthony. Me and Julie went to sleep and Lindsey and Anthony stayed and played board games with Garrett and Jimmy-Ray. This morning my awesome wife woke up and made us all pancakes and link sausage. "Yummy" She is going to make Velveeta and Rotel, little smokies, and stuffed jalapenos "double Yummy" Super bowl munchies!!! I cant hardly wait. I don't to much care about who wins the super bowl however I guess I will go for New York just because I know people that live in New York. I think that they are all Buffalo Bills fans though. Anyway we will get to watch all the cool commercials. Then back to work tomorrow. That's so laim!!!!



Happy Birthday Anthony!!










No comments:

Post a Comment