Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Thinking out loud!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyday is a new journey that I face with eyes open.
Most days when my alarm clock goes off I grip my pillow tight and hit snooze.
Wishing that I didn’t have to get up and start my day so early.
However I always seem to manage to tow myself from the gravitational pull of the warm bed.
Once on two feet my blood begins to travel trough my body and the coffee helps this process.
Now I gather all the things I need to help me through my day.
Phone, keys, knife, coffee, tea, lunch, sunglasses, etc.
I start my car and make my way on my one hour ride to the shop.
I flip stations on the radio and try not to spill my coffee in my lap.
Hoping not to get behind a rock truck or a slow driving motorist.
Eventually I make it to my second home the shop
 that keeps me away from home and my family.
Even though I hate the place I also love it at the same time.
I think about all the out of work people that would love to trade places with me.
Especially considering how awesome my wife and kids are.
We also aren’t really hurting for anything.
Sure I have a lot of wants but not a lot of needs.
Everything I need I already have.
Before I know it I’m back home with the ones I love.    





  

No comments:

Post a Comment