Tuesday, March 20, 2012

UPDATE....

Hey what’s up???  I know I have been out of pocket for awhile. Just the life stuff keeping me busy. I wanted to say Happy birthday to my awesome wife. Ha Ha she is only 4 years younger than me now. Well at least for a little while.
Not really anything new with Jimmy-Ray. We wont know until his next check-up. He seems like he is progressing really well however. No complaints of pain or anything.
He is not a complainer though. He seems to be a peaceful warrior. He is doing great in school and I’m really proud of him. Garrett is also doing awesome in school. He is a little bit of a class clown but the teachers seem to love him. My oldest son Dallas-Dalton 19 works with me and every since he moved out we get along 100% better than we have since he was a little shit. He is also doing a good job juggling collage and work. He is a great worker! My daughter Lindsey 22 got married and her a her awesome husband Anthony bought a house in Whitewright really close to us.
They are both doing great. I am so proud of those kids!!!
Jesse-James lives with his mom but he is such an awesome dude. He is really into sports and I think he is going into the NAVY….
I will check in soon….


No comments:

Post a Comment