Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Anxiety!!!!

Dealing with anxiety and fighting it every step of the way. I was diagnosed with anxiety and panic attacks about five years ago. Since then I started taking clonazepam that helped a lot with my anxiety but was still having some problems. Now I take 2 milligrams of clonazepam and 15 milligrams of buspar.  I am almost normal again whatever that means. The only real reason for me putting this on my blog is so the people that are living with anxiety won’t ignore it. Its nothing to be ashamed of and I only go to the psychologist once every 6 months. I am doing well but I’m sure I will still battle with it to some extent maybe for the rest of my life, however I’m always up for a good fight!!!! At least I’m not hiding it anymore and that is probably one of the worst things I did….  

No comments:

Post a Comment