Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Great Weekend!!!

Well I had a great weekend. We went to the Dallas Children's Parade in downtown Dallas it was awesome! After we left we stopped and had chocolate shakes. Then we went and visited with my Aunt Dota and My Grandma for a while. After that we went to Garrett's play "Into The Woods!" Garrett had a couple solo singing parts he nailed it! Garrett is the one in the middle with the green hat he is Jack as in Jack and the bean stalk. I am so proud of him. Football, Basketball, Track, Theater arts. Wow he does it all.. We went back Sunday for the second performance and my daughter Lindsey and my son Anthony came. It was a wonderful weekend with family! I am so blessed!!!!
I hope everyone feels as blessed as I do
I couldnt ask for a better life. I am a very happy man. I am so lucky to have such great people around me all the time. Love all of yall!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment