Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sorry, I have been so busy!!!

OK Jimmy-Ray started back to school today Yeah!!! I'm sorry its been so long since my last blog. I guess just all the Holiday's and everything that's been going on its sometimes hard to find time to sit down and write.
Anyway we had an awesome Christmas all the family came out to our house. My mom and grandma stayed the night. It was a really good Christmas. I wish I still had some of those leftovers right now. Sounds so yummy. New years was great too. I hate new years resolutions!!!!! This year I have decided to stop smoking. I only smoke when I drink beer so out the window with that too. I will keep you posted on how I do with that. As for now I feel strong.. My brother said to me "You don't have to quit forever, Just today"
I thought that was cool.. One day at a time. I don't have any pictures today but I will get some more on soon.

But I always have a pome!!

THE CHAIR

I'm a lonely chair
where seldom do you sit
if I had a mouth
I would surely throw a fit
I do have legs
but cannot run away
I have two arms like you
but cant hold or make you stay
my back is very strong
but I cant even lift myself
I wish someone would grab me by my seat
and move me somewhere else

By Dallas-Taylor Stanfield


FROM THE COUCH TO THE CHAIR

I'm an over worked couch
I'm sat on everyday
The kids all fight over me
I'm where the want to play
Being where everyone wants to sit
and this I surly am
I'm always covered in lots of crumbs
and stained from juice and jam
Now my springs are getting weak
I also have a couple of tares
but the just keep jumping on me
because no one really cares
So when your feeling lonely
don't be so quick to lash
In a year or two you will still be here
and I will be in the trash

By Dallas-Taylor Stanfield

No comments:

Post a Comment