Thursday, January 19, 2012

What I Believe....

This is a poem I wrote on December 14, 2008 I guess you know its called What I Believe...
Wrote a poem about it want to hear it here it goes...

                                                          

                                      What I Believe

                               I believe that angels surround me
In spite of my ways
I believe my children love me
most of the days
I believe my wife is my greatest asset
I can't believe she puts up with me
and hasn't left me yet
I believe my family knows
I love them so much
I believe that I'm just tiny bit nuts
I believe that money isn't the answer
to all he problems I see
I believe not to believe
everything I see on T.V.
I believe a hug is a wonderful thing
I believe when I'm happy I like to sing
I bevieve that a dog is an unconditional friend
I believe that today I'm sick of the wind 
I believe that we all need to lend a hand
to the troubled and less fortunate nameless man
I really believe that people are to wrapped up in stuff
some of the things that we buy is a little to much
I believe we spoil our children to a great extent
with video games, toys, and money thats spent
I believe that its the simple things we need to bestow
how to love, trust, and care is what they really need to know
I believe children are more understanding than we think
mine have taught me more lessons than I can retain
I believe that I have much to be greatful for
I believe right now I need nothing more

By Dallas-Taylor 


1 comment:

  1. I Believe in you !!!! And.... ALL the other things you mentioned .

    ReplyDelete