Friday, June 15, 2012

IM BACK!!!!!!

Well as everyone knows my computers mother board went out and I haven't blogged forever.
I'm back and got a lot of stuff to tell you about.
I will start with Jimmy-Ray we went for a check up on his Perthes Dr. Kim said stay on crutches and wheelchair for three more months. However the healing is coming along the way that it is supposed to.
The body has absorbed all the old bone tissue and the blood flow is back to the femur head. This is great news.
We have had a string of bad luck lately though. The transmission went out on our Suburban had to go buy Julie a new car. She got a 2012 Jeep Compass. Then I think a week later my mustang broke down it had a bunch of stuff wrong but I got it all fixed. Then someone close to me that I love a lot has lost there freakin mind! Five years sober and now spiraling out of control.
Two days ago my mom had to have surgery again she has a vascular disease and the found two clots in her leg. Now they are saying they didn't get them and are going to have two do it again. Boy those doctors know how to make the money. On top of all that I got a Ticket the other day! That's is count them now three this year!!! Anyway I will be be back a lot more often now. Peace and Love!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment