Friday, January 4, 2013

JUST A CHECK IN...

Just a check in
 
 
Well I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas
and a super happy New Year!
We had a great Christmas and New Years
Now being back at work is hell trying to get
all caught back up screen printing business is
booming right now. Next week is gonna be another
stressful week for me and my workers.
Thank God I have awesome workers.
So anyway not much new going on just the same
old everyday stuff. I think I need another vacation!
However my kids are all doing great.
I have the most awesome wife in the whole world.
We are all healthy and happy.
Thankful to have the same job for 12 years.
What more could I ask for?
I think we are going to try and plan a trip
for next spring. Hopefully Disney World.
We are not telling the kiddos!
It would be so cool if we could pull that off.
Just wake the kids up and say come on we are going on  road trip and not even tell them where we were going and hit the road to Florda!!! 
They would freak out!!!
So anyway until then just work and pay bills.
I dont mind as long as I get to come home to my cute little house in the country with all the awesome people that live in it with me.
My family rocks!!!
I will check in again soon until then
May Peace, Love, and Happiness
be with you all!!!
 
Your Friend Dallas-Taylor Stanfield
 
 
 


1 comment: